Skip to content
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
Skills and Qualifications
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Good understanding of PHP frameworks like Laravel, CakePHP, Yii2, Codeigniter and Symfony.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, ability to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with development aiding tools
- BA/Business Administration
- Coursework includes Web Development and Design, PHP Frameworks and Full Stack Development.
- Good familiarity with version control using Git and GitHub.
- A+ Certified